LIFE. BLISS. ENERGY. INSPIRATION. JOY. PURPOSE. DRIVE. CREATION. ABUNDANCE. MANIFESTING. BEAUTY. LOVE.

27 April 2012

hello.darkness


Where is my light, where does it come from?
Do you see it even when I don’t?

Where is my light, is it still shining?
Will you still love me when I can’t love myself?

I know I’m still growing, I’m not quite there yet
the seeds that I’m sowing wont be full of regret

My time will come, my dreams will find me
but will you be here while I’m searching blindly?

Where is my light, when will it find me
I can’t be in the darkness forever

Will you believe in me, when I can’t manage?
No one is shiny all the time

Where is my light? When will it find me?
When will I feel like I’m not faltering?

Blindly hoping that you’ll still want me
Even when I’m nothing. Nothing to myself.

I know you used to see it, but maybe now you notice
I used to be bright, but it’s all dull now
How do I hold on to you,
when I can’t get a grip on who I am?

Where is my light? I hope I find it
And I hope its not too late
Because when the day is dark as night
When you hold me
the spark turns me into my light.

No comments:

Post a Comment