LIFE. BLISS. ENERGY. INSPIRATION. JOY. PURPOSE. DRIVE. CREATION. ABUNDANCE. MANIFESTING. BEAUTY. LOVE.

17 August 2011

once.upon.a.time

I am convinced that when the Universe was born, all matter was split into tiny pieces, to be scattered across the expanse of forever. In that instant there was one particle in particular that was split into two. These two halves have travelled across the universe, across the space-time continuum, and ended up in you and me. That is why it feels like we come from the same far away place, and why you can guide me home when I am lost. That is why when you speak to me about life, and love, and faith, it sounds like a truth that I have known all along.

1 comment:

  1. :) How do we get so lucky to realign with long lost pieces of ourselves in such a vast Universe? Amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete