LIFE. BLISS. ENERGY. INSPIRATION. JOY. PURPOSE. DRIVE. CREATION. ABUNDANCE. MANIFESTING. BEAUTY. LOVE.

20 June 2011

Born This Way...

Love her, or hate her; Lady Gaga has always done exactly as she pleases and is not really concerned with being commercially viable. And whether I agree with all of who she is or what she represents, is beside the point, because in the end I believe everyone should have the space to be exactly what they want to be. Here are some of my favourite Gaga quotes that I feel are empowering...




"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." 


"You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way." 


"They can't scare me, if I scare them first." 


"Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it." 


"And now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time." 


"I'm a free bitch baby!"


"Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are." 


"I used to walk down the street like I was a fucking star... I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth." 


"I just I felt like a freak, I guess what I'm trying to say is
I want to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can create their own space in the world" 


"Sexuality is half poison and half liberation. What’s the line? I don’t have a line. " 


"I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet." 


"I want you to walk out of her tonight not loving me more, but loving yourselves more." 




1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you, she's inspirational and empowering for both women and men in the truest sense. I love the quotes and how she just throws all her "oddity" at the world for us to eat...these are great pictures of her too!

    ReplyDelete